[TYPO3-dev] scheduler script in TYPO3 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 2 21:58:17 CET 2009

Hi,

> Maybe the scheduler could indeed check in which interval it is being run
> in the cronjob and offer a warning for tasks that won't be able to be
> executed "in time" because of it. A feature for 4.4. Would that be possible?

In principle, there's nothing against it. It would just be a matter of
keeping some history of the calls for each task, doing an average and
see if that matches the frequency of the task. Anyone should feel free
to submit a patch for that (personally I have no need for it, so don't
expect that to come from me).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter