[TYPO3-dev] scheduler script in TYPO3 4.3

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Dec 1 08:42:55 CET 2009

Cyrill Helg schrieb:

> I'm trying to run the cli_dispatch from an own script and when run by the
> cronjob on that server I get this:

> No input file specified.

I don't understand why you're getting a 404 but you will not get the scheduler running via HTTP.
cli_dispatch.php runs *only* with the PHP CLI ISAPI (this is a security measurement). You're out of
luck if you want to use the scheduler that way.

As solution is to write a clone of cli_dispatch.php that works on any ISAPI. But beware that the
default PHP settings vary between the CLI ISAPI and the other ISAPIs. This may affect your script.

Masi