[TYPO3-dev] whats happening if the mount for typo3temp is full

Lars Haendler typo3 at larshaendler.com
Tue Sep 30 14:10:04 CEST 2008

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are currently checking the possibility to mount an extra file-system
> for typo3temp (maybe a ramdisk or a non journaling filesystem which is
> automatically cleared after restarting the apache..) and we are
> wandering, what will happen, if the diskspace for this mount is
> completely full. Will typo3 work, or will we get many errors in the FE?
>
> Regards
>
> Ingo
>
> Mit freundlichen Gruessen

I recently took over a 4.0.X project where the all account quota was
exceeded. Therefore nothing could be written into typo3temp folder. We
had an ugly php error which I don't remember.

If you've tested it with a ramdisk could you please post what excatly
the error message would look like.

Cheers
Lars