[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Bug Day coming up this Friday, August 29th

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Sep 1 22:54:55 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> And yes, reviewing / understanding is difficult and time consuming. And
> it needs a special care.

One of the biggest tasks is to see - as Kasper phrased it - the big
picture. What other parts of TYPO3 will the change affect? Will the new
code break something? This is the hardest part for new TYPO3
programmers. Unfortunately it takes a considerable amount of time to
read TYPO3's code. I never started a read-all-files sections so I still
haven't read all files by now ;-)

Masi