[TYPO3-dev] Append sheet to existing plugin flexform

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 1 21:42:03 CEST 2008

"Steffen Kamper" <info at sk-typo3.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1220290923.20354.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Peter Klein schrieb:
>> Is there any way to append a FlexForm sheet to the FlexForm setup of an
>> existing plugin?
>>
>> What I want, is to add an extra sheet (tab) of options to the tt_news
>> flexform setup.
>>

> have a look to Dmitry's comments, you see a possibility to include
> complete flexform
> <sheets>
>   <sDEF>EXT:comments/pi1/flexform_ds_general.xml</sDEF>
>   <sAdvanced>EXT:comments/pi1/flexform_ds_advanced.xml</sAdvanced>
>
> <sSpamProtect>EXT:comments/pi1/flexform_ds_spamprotect.xml</sSpamProtect>
> </sheets>
>
> so you probably add your flexform and include original one
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen.

Unfortunatly that doesn't work, as the above example can import seperate
sheets, but not complete flexform files.
So in order for this to work, tt_news (and other) should have all it's
flexform sheets split up in seperate files, with one main "flexform:ds.xml"
that loads all the external sheets.

That way, you just create your own "flexform:ds.xml", that loaded the same
external sheets as the original, + your extra sheet.

--
Peter Klein