[TYPO3-dev] Append sheet to existing plugin flexform

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 1 19:42:03 CEST 2008

Peter Klein schrieb:
> Is there any way to append a FlexForm sheet to the FlexForm setup of an
> existing plugin?
>
> What I want, is to add an extra sheet (tab) of options to the tt_news
> flexform setup.
>
> I can replace the entire sheet by issuing a:
>
> t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue(9, 'FILE:EXT:myext/flexform_ds.xml');
>
> But then I have to update my flexform file everytime the oringinal flexform
> file is changed. :(
>
> --
> Peter Klein

Hi,

have a look to Dmitry's comments, you see a possibility to include
complete flexform
<sheets>
   <sDEF>EXT:comments/pi1/flexform_ds_general.xml</sDEF>
   <sAdvanced>EXT:comments/pi1/flexform_ds_advanced.xml</sAdvanced>

<sSpamProtect>EXT:comments/pi1/flexform_ds_spamprotect.xml</sSpamProtect>
</sheets>

so you probably add your flexform and include original one

vg Steffen