[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Bug Day coming up this Friday, August 29th

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 1 16:52:02 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> TYPO3 Bug Day has established itself as a new regularly reocurring event
> after having been a big success every time before.
>
> If you're an extension developer and never really got into the inner
> workings of the TYPO3 core, this is your chance to gain insight. If you
> always had an annoyance that drove you crazy and that you want to see
> fixed, let us know.
>
> On August 29th please join us on IRC (#typo3-bugday on
> irc.freenode.net), where you can offer your help in fixing bugs and
> cleaning up the bugtracker. The core developers Ingo Renner, Benjamin
> Mack, Ingmar Schlecht, and Christian Jul Jensen will be around to assist
> interested developers and to coordinate the event.
>
> For more information also check out the pages dedicated to TYPO3's Bug
> Day: http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/bug-day/
>

> best
> Ingo

Hi,

i'm wondering about less action in core list after Bug day.
I'm also wondering about no core member review of sent patches.

In general there are such big amount of open patches in core list that
need review, at least core members have to vote to get them in core.
I'm tired about sending reminders, i myself have about >7 open patches
in this list. Also i feel the importance of the reviews instead of
flooding list with new patches (don't misunderstand, patches are alway
good and welcome) but for patchers the low input of core members is kind
of frustrating. There are some "all time active" members being active,
but they can't review all open patches!

vg Steffen