[TYPO3-dev] Is there still a cleaner Backend-Project for 4.3?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Oct 31 08:23:21 CET 2008

Christopher
> * Possibility to hide items in the toolbar at the top (shortcuts,
> search)

agreed. This should concens all items including the name of user,
workspace selector and logout button, because is is possible to build
alternative menu.

I have build two alternative module menus (tabbed menu and DHTML
dropdown layered menu (a version of the menu of topapps), when I must
hide with CSS some items to hide space consuming items.
Unfortunately I must XCLASS backend.php because default menu couldn't be
disabled.