[TYPO3-dev] typo3temp locks

Daniel BrŸün dbruen at saltation.de
Thu Oct 30 16:47:53 CET 2008

Hi again,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> look if files are created in this dir, seems to be unwritable?

No, that's not the problem. The problem is that somewhere TYPO3 seems to
maintain a list of locks that refer to files in the lock-directory.
Whenever I delete a lockfile or the file is not existant for some other
mysterious reason, it can not be unlinked, which generates a warning.
This is odd and needs to be fixed!
It would be very easy to simply check for existence before deleting the
file.
But, as I am not that much into this I assume that the basic problem is
somewhere else...

Cheers,
Dan