[TYPO3-dev] new EXT:categorize to categorize everything

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Mon Oct 27 17:06:10 CET 2008

Hi Georg,

> I looked at the code right now and it is some *big* steps ahead and the
> whole backend looks great! You are right that it would be a big waste to
> let this be dying at forge and doint it all on my own again.

as far as I remember, there has been an issue concerning sorting.

In the LIST submodule of the CATEGORIES module area the items are not
sortable by title I guess they are just read from DB as inserted.

Same issue in the treeview when editing eg a page record where you want
to add some categories.

Regards,
Jochen