[TYPO3-dev] new EXT:categorize to categorize everything

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Oct 27 11:59:25 CET 2008

Hi again,
> You can still inform me, you can still tell me everything and as I said
> before, IMO tx_categories is not in TER.

just had a short look at your ext. One thing that I don't like is that
you have to extend every db-table you like to categorize. Mads had a
good solution for not having to do this - but the core was missing one
feature to make that perfect. Would be nice if you could have a look at
it - maybe then finally the core might provide the necessary features to
attach any record to TCEforms without having to extend databases, which
might also be interresting for other things like tags, comments, ratings...

Mads also started with some BE modules to manage the categories etc.
maybe you can reuse something or even merge the two extensions.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch