[TYPO3-dev] The requested page was not accessible!

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Oct 22 18:34:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

after digging into there is no special handler for "not accessible". The
global pageUnavailable-handler is used instead.

So i think we need a second handler for restricted pages to redirect to
the configured page with the login.

Why config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages doesn't work anymore has to
be examined too and has to be fixed, i think one of the latest patches
could reason that.

vg Steffen