[TYPO3-dev] Thunderbird has strange behaviour with one mailing list

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 15:18:27 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i tried that: usubscribe, delete cache in profile folder (2 files
> XUL.mfl, XPC.mfl), subscribed again - no change :(

Not these files, fiels for the newsgroup!

I do not have Windows here but I think it is similar for every plaform. Here is what I have:

./Thunderbird/Profiles/x9ojjyit.default/News/lists.netfielders.de/typo3.teams.core.dat
./Thunderbird/Profiles/x9ojjyit.default/News/lists.netfielders.de/typo3.teams.core.msf

You need to remove these two files after unsubscribing. This always helps me. I had this problem at least 3 times.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/iphone_as_productivity_tool/