[TYPO3-dev] Thunderbird has strange behaviour with one mailing list

Daniel Doesburg daniel at netcreators.com
Mon Oct 20 15:03:48 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

Look in the accountprofile - serverinformation for the newsrc file.
It's a textfile.
In my case it's: C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\Application
Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\el2fabd7.default\News\listfielders.de.rc

But you can use the browsbutton.
Close Thunderbird

Open that file with notepad.
Remove the figures from the conferences.
PE
typo3.dev: 1-32075
typo3.english: 1-89608
typo3.german: 1-87210
typo3.performance: 1-129

becomes

typo3.dev:
typo3.english:
typo3.german:
typo3.performance:

Save and close the rc file and start Thunderbird.
Mark all the conferences as read.

Regards,

Daniel