[TYPO3-dev] contentPostProc_all Problems

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Oct 16 07:18:43 CEST 2008

Hello,
just trying to use contentPostProc_all Hook in 4.2.2 and don't know if
I'm making mistakes, think the wrong way oder just did not understand
the funtional bevaiour:
My function call transforms the content as I want it to - when the Page
is cached. And then this tranformation ist delivered everytime from cache.
When caching is disabled, fe. when I'm on Admin Login in the BE, no
transformation at all is done.
So does this hook only works on content going into the cache?

AND: is there any hook I may use directly before the content is echoed
to the http connection. (This is since I want to change the
transformation behavoiur in case of a cookie, which might change on
every click on the webpage). I don't want to loose caching at all.

kind regards

Steffen