[TYPO3-dev] Database/Table Updates from frontend extension with versioning

Artis Lismanis artisl at REMOVEMElismanis.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 21:30:06 CEST 2008

Hi Alex

Have a look in the API at the methods like

DBgetInsert()
DBgetUpdate()

I believe these are part of cObj and take care of inserting/updating
special fields in the tables. Not sure whether these do anything about
versioning, but I suppose you could extend the existing code as required.