[TYPO3-dev] Brandnew Mailformplus

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Sat Oct 11 13:32:50 CEST 2008

Hi Jochen,

thanks for the hint about gimmefive. I was not aware of the differences
between the two versions.

Actually we only use the package manager and component manager in
mailformplusplus, so it only requires the EXT:gimmefive from TER.

I should add a paragraph to the manual to make it clear for the users.
For the future we sure would like to use all suitable features provided
by FLOW3, so we will try to upgrade our Code according to the status of
FLOW3 features.

Regards,
Reinhard