[TYPO3-dev] Brandnew Mailformplus

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Sat Oct 4 01:52:21 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

mailformplus is definetely Peter's extension. I worked as an intern for
the guys from Typoheads about 1,5 years ago and started to program
updates and fixes for mailformplus since version 4.0.0 because Peter did
not have enough time to do that. Currently me and Peter maintain
mailformplus together.

The new mailformplusplus was fully developed by me with feedback and
suggestions from Peter. I guess me and Peter will also maintain
mailformplusplus together, so you still can write feature requests and
bugfixes directly to him. ;-)

Regards,
Reinhard