[TYPO3-dev] jQuery adoption by MS

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:19:33 CEST 2008

Hi!

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> Without using expressions like "end of the JS framework war", do you
> think it will have an impact on TYPO3's development/coding future ?

I do not think that Microsoft's decision will have impact on TYPO3. TYPO3 needs to evaluate and choose what's best for TYPO3. Microsoft has its reasons, we will have our own. There are other libraries, better than jQuery. But Microsoft cannot use them due to licensing issues (Microsoft cannot use GPL-licensed libraries).

I hope we will not be affected by 3rd party decisions when we make our own :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/duplicate_content_with_realurl/