[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Login UI is still bashed-up in FF3

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Nov 17 10:59:59 CET 2008

Hello Martin,

> Christoph Blömer schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just downloaded the TYPO3 alpha1 and the login screen is still
>> displaced. In IE7 the login form is also a little bit shifted to the
>> top.
>>
> Do you ask the list members if they have the same proplem or ist this
> intended to be a bug report? If it is the latter please file it in the
> bug tracker at bugs.typo3.org with the screen shots attached.
>
> Masi

When made aware of it, i also notice the small deplacement of small part
in the login screen. It's not any real bug either, only some lazy HTML/CSS
coding which gives a problem in the way FF3 render it.

I'm not sure if it should be patched as a bug in the CSS-file (stylesheet_post.css)
or as a bug both in the template (login.html) and CSS-file. I would prefer
the latest, because then we could get rid of the use of tables also.

But I suppose there are some thought about cleaning up both CSS and templates
used in the backend, so maybe it's better to do it a joint effort. The 18
stylesheets in the backend are a bit to many.

But it should go into the bugtracker as soon as possible.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no