[TYPO3-dev] tinymce_rte with linkhandler

daKmoR at at delusionworld.com
Wed Nov 12 04:24:50 CET 2008

hey,

as many people wanted to have a linkhandler, we now included it into
tinymce_rte.

we currently test it...
and it's in the svn, so maybe some could help testing...

in case you would like to test it with tt_news (I guess the most common way)
see this:

http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-tinymce_rte/Linkhandler_support

after setting these values, you can now select storage folders and tt_news
CE in the page/file browser. You can define different ids for Single News
Pages and storage on every page with PageTSconfig.

It should support other tables as well... so
tt_news searches in the tt_news table

if you want to define other linkhandlers just use the tablename.. (not
really test so far, but "could" work... :-] )

PS: there will be no added tab or whatsoever... you still select the news in
the page view. (just select the page (or storage folder) containing all the
news and select the news from the list...