[TYPO3-dev] tinymce_rte with linkhandler

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Nov 12 07:56:23 CET 2008

daKmoR
> hey,
>
> as many people wanted to have a linkhandler, we now included it into
> tinymce_rte.
>
> we currently test it...
> and it's in the svn, so maybe some could help testing...
>
> in case you would like to test it with tt_news (I guess the most common way)
> see this:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-tinymce_rte/Linkhandler_support

ok. The another very popular need is linhandler for tt_address records,
but because there are many plugins render tt_address records, it is not
reasonable to define that.

> PS: there will be no added tab or whatsoever... you still select the news in
> the page view. (just select the page (or storage folder) containing all the
> news and select the news from the list...

that is ok, if just possible to select different records and for other
records that tt_content, the format is correct( record:some_record:123)

BTW. Look however my changes for browse_links.php concerning Typo3
compatibility issues - some code is is not compatible with Typo3 4.x but
is older Typo3 3.8 branch code.