[TYPO3-dev] tinymce_rte is now beta

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Nov 6 09:12:54 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov
> I did not check your ext

browse_link.php is just outdated
it has some references to tinyMCE relating JS

I tried in an XLASS for the browse_link.php of tinymce_rte add some
JavaScript

function init() {
		global $BE_USER,$BACK_PATH;
parent::init();

$this->doc->JScode .=...
}

but that didn't work. I must rewrite to entire function.

> Every TYPO3 RTE should use TYPO3 link window because of several reasons.
>
> Firsts, it exists and mantained by the core team. So if something
> changes, this code is updated. You have one less huge code piece to
> manage.

then something like
function init() {
		global $BE_USER,$BACK_PATH;
parent::init();
$this->doc->JScode .=...
should work ok in XCLASS for core file in order to add just some
additional JS code.

> Secondly, some extensions (like DAM or tkr_rteachors) customize this
> window. If you use it, you get DAM and anything else automatically.
> No changes from your side at all.

yes - if those has not done with XCLASS

> So you should really make a TinyMCE plugin for TYPO3 link window.

as you see it has some problems