[TYPO3-dev] BLANK eMails using class.t3lib_htmlmail

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Nov 2 13:16:40 CET 2008

Hi,
it's 4.2.2. I considered it to happen in every "webmailer".
Due to this, I forwarded an "working" html mail and send another one
trough TYPO3, "telnetet" on the pop3 Server and copied plain source
including all headers of both versions.
After that I adapted the typo3 class to produce a 100% identic headers
ander part boundaries and so on. But this did not help at all.

So i do not know why this happens. Normally webmailer should as little
show up plain mail...

Probably a charset problem? I don't know. I just switched to plain-text
only eMails since many members use webmailers.

So far.

Steffen