[TYPO3-dev] typo3temp locks

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sat Nov 1 16:29:34 CET 2008

Hi,

Daniel Br?ün schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> in some of our 4.2.x projects we randomly (mostly after clearing all
> caches) get warnings in the FE, like "Warning:
> unlink(xyz/typo3temp/locks/2128318298234924): No such file or directory".
> Doing a quick search "typo3temp locks unlink warning" reveals that it's
> not just us.
> Before I spend more time investigating it would be great if someone
> could explain what this is all about...

Wow, that's really strange... could someone please file a report in the
bugtracker? Thanks!

This problems seems to occur in the "simple locking" mode where a file
gets touched and thus created. If that action fails, an exception is
thrown - however, the internal state was set to "lock aquired" before
and thus, the locking tries to release it later on...

It's a bug, of course...

olly
--
Oliver Hader