[TYPO3-dev] Problem with mod_rewrite

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon May 26 13:26:08 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have Problems with mod_rewrite, which I do not understand.
I'm using standard .htaccess from T3 but calling domain/robots.txt or
/favicon.ico oder something else which is a file in root directory will
be ignored, the homepage of my website ist displayed.
Simulate static documents is activated (and working as aspected).
I also tried, to switch pagenotfoundhandling on. Nothing happenend.

I'm Using apache2 with php 5.2.6 as fast-cgi.

.htaccess (for reminder)

AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
### Begin: Rewrite stuff ###

# Enable URL rewriting
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]

RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

RewriteRule .* index.php [L]