[TYPO3-dev] Use ereg(), not stristr():

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat May 17 16:13:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

i would like to split that issue into 2 steps.

While i'm rearranging the options in OB i would like to change only label in
first step.
(i think entering reg. expressions are the very advanced method, and those
know that it work with that option)

see screenshot at [1]

In a second step i would use Masi's proposal and enhance the search.

Did anyone noticed the bugs remarked in source and in toDo.txt? :)

vg Steffen

[1] http://www.steffenkamper.info/fileadmin/screens/ob.png

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag