[TYPO3-dev] realurl removes &type parameter from my url link

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon May 5 22:06:17 CEST 2008

Hey,
I just did not state that you cannot call print.html if you do not have
this Special postVar. It will work as you said.
The point is, that you cannot create a link using typolink and type as
additional Parameter to create such a link (which will be recognized by
realurl).
And therefore I said you can some kind of cheat the link generation by
introducing own get vars configuring them, so that they produce a link
which originally does what you want to.

So far

Steffen