[TYPO3-dev] realurl removes &type parameter from my url link

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:24:14 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Steffen Ritter <info at rs-websystems.de> wrote:
> Hey,
>  I just did not state that you cannot call print.html if you do not have
>  this Special postVar. It will work as you said.
>  The point is, that you cannot create a link using typolink and type as
>  additional Parameter to create such a link (which will be recognized by
>  realurl).
>  And therefore I said you can some kind of cheat the link generation by
>  introducing own get vars configuring them, so that they produce a link
>  which originally does what you want to.

Sorry, either I don't understand what you're talking about
(possible!), or this is not right either. I have dynamic stylesheets
in several sites which are called by style.css, and RSS feeds called
by rss.xml etc. The links in the document head are created with
typolink. No kluges of any kind are required and there's nothing like
what you've specified in my realURL conf files.

Example TS from a live site:

### Dynamic CSS file (used at this point only for dynamic menu css):
###
headerData.1 = HTML
headerData.1 {
	value {
		typolink {
			parameter = 29
			additionalParams = &type=111
			returnLast = url
		}
		wrap = <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="|" media="screen" />
	}
}

HTML output:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="dynamic/style.css"
media="screen" />

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/