[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap for all TLO's

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Mar 28 11:28:45 CET 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1206698612.25918.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> no. imho it's nested objects.
>> if you do something in ext like
>
> No. I mean, I have in one of my exts:
>
> plugin.tx_ext_pi1 = USER
> plugin.tx_ext_pi1 {
> userFunc = tx_ext_pi1->main
> stdWrap.wrap = <div class="xyz">|</div>
> }
>
> I process this stdWrap myself for my own purposes and not on the whole
> content. Now if this property is added to the core, it will be processed
> by the core on the whole content of my plugin. And you don't feel this is
> a problem?

if i don't use the general stdWrap in TS output will be the same.
If i use in TS something like
plugin.tx_ext_pi1.stdWrap.wrap=<div class="123">|</div>
it will be a problem. But then i see that the output is not correct.
If i use
plugin.tx_ext_pi1.stdWrap.case=upper
it will be wrapped with your div and converted to uppercase.

So it depends on what you do in TS - it's only an option.

vg  Steffen