[TYPO3-dev] Firefox 3 and TYPO3 backend

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Mar 26 11:52:30 CET 2008

"ben van 't ende [netcreators]" <ben at netcreators.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1206527801.5915.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> Hi Steffen,
>
> No Don't agree. I does not make sense to me to use a new browser for a new
> backend. There should be some backwards compatibility. I am wondering if
> this is a FF3 bug rather than a TYPO3 bug. I have been using FF3 as my
> default browser for the last 3 months, because it is so much better than
> FF2. Now everytime I have to go into an older backend (almost all).
> Instead of trying to fix all TYPO3 versions my question still remains: Do
> we need to take some action in the direction of the FF3 team?
>
> gRTz
>
> ben
> --

Hi Ben,

i have to dig deeper into this. Seeing simular issues with latest opera it
looks more like a T3 bug but i'm not sure.
All the problems seems to be with frames, so something must changed there.
Do you have simular problems on any other sites using frames? (i know, this
is very seldom)

vg Steffen