[TYPO3-dev] better cache management in extensions (tt_news example)

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Mar 19 22:24:38 CET 2008

Maybe somebody is interested in implementing this as an extension ? :)

If not I will try myself although it may be a good few weeks before I
manage to release anything.

--
grtz
Krystian