[TYPO3-dev] Google Summer of Code results

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Mar 18 14:30:36 CET 2008

Well probably assocation can create an own "CodeSummer" project, not
using such big sums for students, and not restricting to students.
Simply some kind of "Special Development Act", same mentoring and review
system, time-plans and so on...
Raising the "official" level of some dev projects and publishing it
might attract some devs. And the "thank you" from the assocation could
be - instead of 4.500$ per person - something like fee-less assocation
membership for 2 years and/or fee-less t3con entry or some thing like this.

The idea of GSOC made people to spend on ideas, identifiying with TYPO3
and new "a wave of engagement"... We should keep that new energie in
some kind.

kind regards

Steffen Ritter