[TYPO3-dev] Google Summer of Code results

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Mar 18 14:11:22 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
  > would be interesting to know the reason for that decision. If i look
to some
> accepted like
> http://www.abisource.com/
> i don't know why this is more interesting than TYPO3

I was in their IRC channel yesterday shortly after the announcement with
some google employees trying to explain who was accepted and why. I
can't tell the reasons for TYPO3 not being accepted but there were about
500 organizations to consider by Google. Just wanted to tell you that
number, because - well - it makes me feel better to know TYPO3 is not
the only one declined.

Ingo, thanks for your effort.

Susanne