[TYPO3-dev] adding own buttons to docheader

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Mar 16 22:11:40 CET 2008

hey

I've searched and digging the TYPO3 code since yesterday but I could not
find a good answer.

Is there an easy way to add own buttons to docheaders?

I want to add button to db_layout.html.

What I know by now is:

1) typo3/templates/db_layout.html has markers. I can add my own marker
and move the template file to outside TYPO3 source code with:

$TBE_STYLES['htmlTemplates']['templates/db_layout.html'] =
'../fileadmin/site/templates/db_layout.html';

2) Part one was easy. Now I can xclass function moduleBody in
typo3/template.php to fill my marker with value.

Is there any other way than XCLASS to fill the marker? Any hook that can
be used here?

tnx

--
grtz