[TYPO3-dev] IRRE: is multiple usage of related records possible?

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:08:21 CET 2008

I just started to use IRRE modifying a TCA-structure from 'select' to
'inline'

looks nice and is working.

but on one relation I would like to have also a selection from existing
records instead of the only possibility to create new records.

using the hotel-example I would like to have records with options of the
rooms, like 'has TV', 'is single-bed'. These options should be generated
in the way of IRRE, but when they are created for the first room, it
should be possible to reuse the same record(s) on the second instead of
creating them again.

is this possible at all? or have I misunderstand the IRRE-concept?

if it is possible: how can it be configurated?

Bernd