[TYPO3-dev] License of t3editor in Typo3 4.2

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Thu Mar 13 09:55:00 CET 2008

Hej,

the t3editor is based on the CodeMirror by Marijn Haverbeke.
(http://marijn.haverbeke.nl/codemirror/)
He released the CodeMirror source with an own(?) license (see in LICENSE
file the "original license"). Looks like 3-clause-BSD.
I think this is GPL-complatible, is this right?

The t3editor is of course also based on the TYPO3-Core (which is GPL).
So the t3editor inherits the GPL and override die CodeMirror-License.

Am I right so far?

I'm not sure if the original license musst be supplied with the editor.

Is there someone out there who has deeper knowlege in this
license-stuff?

Thanks for any comments in advance

regards
  tobias