[TYPO3-dev] Drop no_cache

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 5 15:12:27 CET 2008

Francois Suter wrote:

>> This is an overview of Elmar's articles:
>>
>> http://uk.wordpress.com/tag/no_cache/
>
> I have read those and found very difficult to understand. And I have
> some experience. Maybe I'm a bit thick about the subject, but those
> articles will definitely not help beginners (and many not beginners
> either I would bet). Something as clear as "The mysteries of cHash"
> would be a dream come true.

That's exactly the point. Docs will need to be tested intensively. If they
are too difficult, they will be ignored. (And the same also would happen if
we would publish all these docs just at once...)

After all the subject was there for several years, so there is no need to
hurry now.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out