[TYPO3-dev] procFunc für textarea

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:49:53 CET 2008

Hi Joey,

thank you for your idea.
- that was my first idea. But I could not make a function fill the
"default" section of the textarea. I you have any tip, please let me know.

At the end the user has to get the option to load various texts in the
textarea as a basis for his further work. One way might be to load it
into the area just like it works for the items. The wizard looks also a
promising way. ... but up to now both did not work.

greetings

Ron