[TYPO3-dev] procFunc für textarea

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Mar 3 18:34:56 CET 2008

> yes it did, but it destroys the content, cause it is url encoded.
> - I want to get the content from the text file just as it is in the
> text field.

Why are you using a wizard, when there is "default" for elements of the type
"text"?
As far as I understood your original question, you want to load text into
the textarea just the way items can be loaded into a select box.

Since "default" expects a string as a value you can use your own functions
there.
Just make sure the function returns a string and that's it.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de