[TYPO3-dev] Extension Execution Order

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Tue Jun 24 12:01:12 CEST 2008

Tanks for the Answers everyone!

I now use the Hook: contentPostProc_output. That works fine so far.
tt_content.stdWrap.postUserFunc got executed to early for some reason...
The Messages are not neccessaryly php-errors so i cannot use an php
errorhandler.

I will now simply use a singleton that stores the messages in a queue and is
read and outputted in that hook...

Thanks again, Bennno

news:mailman.1.1214300945.14619.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...