[TYPO3-dev] Bug/Feature request for t3lib_div::_GP (and alike)

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Jun 7 09:30:29 CEST 2008

Hey Steffen,

> Franz want to have $_REQUEST
> but in this case it's not necessary Franz, because you look for a single
> parameter/key/subkey
>
> So if this subkey is in POST, you get the value, or not in POST but in GET
> you get the value from there.

That's the point - I don't get it from GET if there is also a parameter
with the same namespace in POST.

My use case:

I'm using your extension skpagecomments and attached it via TS on every
page in a toolbar at the bottom of the website, only displaying the
button 'show comments (n)' by default. When you click the button and
submit the piVar tx_skpagecomments_pi1[showComments] with GET, I want to
hide/remove the button from the bottom toolbar and show the comments
with a comment form right above the toolbar. Therefore I use a
condition, checking for this piVar and set/unset TS-objects accordingly.
I use this condition:
[globalVar = GP:tx_skpagecomments_pi1|showComments = 1]

This is working fine, unless I try to add a comment. When submitting the
comment form, the condition will fail and the comments get shown inside
the toolbar instead above.

And this is because t3lib_div::_GP is not returning a merged array to
the matchcondition class.

Ok, now I know that I can check directly for a GET var, but I'd like to
stay a bit more flexible so that I don't need to care if the parameter
is coming from GET or POST.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch