[TYPO3-dev] Safe memory limit

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Jun 1 12:55:03 CEST 2008

Hey,

> So I'm using Typo3 in shared hosting as well as on own servers. In
> shared hosting I set the memory limit to 70MB by install tool, which
> works fine for me. But as I have been told, 48MB will work too.

good for you. Unfortunately, many czech providers set memory limit to
8MB and don't allow you to change it yourself. You have to ask them and
often they refuse at first ... it's usually long distance run.

I've just asked them to increase to 32MB. Gee, I really hope it's going
to be enough.

BTW I run just a few extensions (up to 7).

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech