[TYPO3-dev] Very bad BE performance when loading the form for creating/editing a CE

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat Jul 26 09:40:17 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Pšötzinger wrote:
> Hey
>
> What extensions do you use?
> acl begroups? or any other that might effect the backend?

We are using be_acl, but not any others that do effect the be (at least
not that I know of). The only thing I did is that I reorganised the form
fields for tt_content a bit via TCA.

> Any extensions that adds fields to contentelements?

Here the list of extensions that add fields to tt_content and
be_groups/be_users

templavoila
	tt_content: tx_templavoila_ds, tx_templavoila_to, tx_templavoila_flex,
tx_templavoila_pito
	be_groups: tx_templavoila_access

ce_flexform (needed for dam)
	tt_content: ce_flexform