[TYPO3-dev] list module hangs at 1 million records

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jul 22 23:13:48 CEST 2008

hey Franz,

properly your mayor problem is the order by.

Can you try this??

SELECT * FROM table WHERE pid=1 AND deleted=0 LIMIT 21,20;

it should be (a lot) faster then the one with a order by.

Now I don't know the list module very well, but I believe it can sort
by crdate and with the sorting field.

Now try this:

select crdate FROM largetable group by crdate; -- Let me how may
records you get
select sorting FROM largetable group by sorting; -- Let me how may
records you get

(My best guess is you don't get a lot of records back )

Will answer again after you responded....

Ries