[TYPO3-dev] list module hangs at 1 million records

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Jul 22 22:37:15 CEST 2008

Franz Holzinger a écrit :
> It takes endlessly long (many
> minutes) to display the list module or maybe it ends up in a browser
> timeout message.

After the log out of the backend I use the top linux command. I can see
that MYSQL still continues processing the SQL commands where the browser
has timed out.

22407 mysql     15   0  173m  53m 3760 S 17.6  2.7 794:13.66 mysqld

This makes all websites on the server slower until it is finished or I
kill this process.

Franz