[TYPO3-dev] list module hangs at 1 million records

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Jul 22 21:11:34 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] a écrit :

> I heard about such thing but I was not able to reproduce it. List module
> normally displays a small number of record. Isn't it the case for you?

I have 22 tables with about 1 million records for each of them. And
there additionally many mm tables with also 1 million records for each.

So I have moved 1 million records by changing the pid to 1 to page below
the root page using phpMyAdmin. This gets shown now after some time of
that 20 records are displayed and you must sequentially browse to the
other million.

So it works to display 1 million records, but not if there are many
tables with so many records.
How can I check the number of displayed lines on the sysfolder which I
cannot display?

Franz