[TYPO3-dev] Spamfilter-Service

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Mon Jul 14 22:28:22 CEST 2008

Hi

Well, sorry for sounding so grumpy... definitely wasn't meant as a
personal offense to anybody.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> I'd love to see an external additional spam filter for comments
> extension. Can it be done with your library? In general I need to call
> something that will return certain amount of points. It is
> approximately like SpamAssassin. Comments extension either publishes
> comment or sends it to review based on the number of points.
I will have to change the lib to transmit score instead of the boolean.
But that's possible since spamprobe (currently the only software I am
using - even thoug I did, of course, think about including spamassassin)
is sending both.
> There is a hook for it in comments extension for this already.
I'll have to look into it! What number do you need? Spamprobe sends
numbers from 0..1. This can, for example, easily changed into 1..100.

Regards
   Peter