[TYPO3-dev] Spamfilter-Service

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 21:58:41 CEST 2008

Hi!

Peter Guhl wrote:
> Yeah, all I got from 2 mailing lists is a guy complaining. Well, after
> all, my spam problem is solved and I know quite many things to spend my
> nights with.

I'd love to see an external additional spam filter for comments extension. Can it be done with your library? In general I need to call something that will return certain amount of points. It is approximately like SpamAssassin. Comments extension either publishes comment or sends it to review based on the number of points.

There is a hook for it in comments extension for this already.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team