[TYPO3-dev] New flexform featur

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Jul 13 18:03:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

i would like to hear your opinion.
1) There is no official way to set default values for flexform vars via
pageTS. I would like to have this feature. Possible syntax could be
TCAdefaults.tt_content.pi_flexform.myVar = xyz

2) There is no way to give user rights to fields like you can do with
normal db-fields. I would like to have some fields in flexform protected
by uservars. A possible way in flexform XML could be a syntax like
<admin>1</admin>
So this field would be hidden for "non-admins".
May be an option could set the rights to the admin-fields to other
user/usergroups by having a setting in TS
rights.flexformAdminFields = 1 (don't know best way to name it)

vg Steffen